- One lot left starting at $554K. Quick move-in by fall! Approximately 2764 sq. ft., set back from the road and surrounded by trees.
- Upscale, private neighborhood with varied elevations.
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, and golf courses.
- Water Service: Public
- Electric Service: National Grid
- Telephone Service: Verizon
- TV & Internet: Comcast
- Propane fuel system
- Private SDS
Standard HCH Features:
- Granite vanity tops with oval sinks.
- Vanities are the same style wood as the kitchen.
- Mirror glass over vanities.
- One-piece fiberglass tub and shower enclosures.
- Custom shower installations are available, please ask for details.
- Single lever shower faucet valves.
- Exhaust fans in all baths.
Builder Service and Warranties
- 1 year craftsmanship warranty
- 10-year Structural Warranty.
- All surveys for standard home sites.
- All necessary impact fees per local code.
- Full compliance with state & building codes.
- 200 AMP electrical service (per plan).
- Safety ground fault electrical receptacles in kitchen, wet areas, baths, garage and two outside of home.
- Front doorbell with chimes.
- Smoke and CO detection system.
- Five telephone outlets.
- Five cable outlets.
- Washer & dryer connections.
- Garage door openers.
- Two carriage lights at garage doors.
- Light fixture package includes dining room, entry, foyer, breakfast area and baths.
- Lights in all walk-in closets.
- Lighted attic over garage.
- High quality designer color carpet with 5 pound pad in all bedrooms, great room, living room. Choice of one color per floor.
- Tile flooring in laundry room and baths. One color per floor.
- Pre-finished oak hardwood floors in kitchen, foyer, and dining room.
- 2 ½” natural oak hardwood floors in kitchen, foyer, and dining room.
- Other sizes and colors are available, please ask for details.
- Textured plastered ceilings.
- Fiberglass self sealing architectural style roof shingles with 30 year manufacturer warranty.
- Pressure-treated lumber deck, size varies per plan.
- Ventilated closet shelving.
- Wood cabinets with granite countertops.
- Under-counter mounted sinks.
- All appliances are stainless steel.
- Self-cleaning gas range with glass door.
- Self-venting range hood fan with microwave.
Landscaping and Driveway
- Professionally designed landscaping package.
- Automatic irrigation system.
- Builder’s standard brick paver walkway.
- Other styles are available, please ask for details.
- High pressure polyethylene water lines throughout the house.
- Emergency shutoff valves in the basement.
- Insulated 40 gallon gas-fired hot water heater.
- Two exterior frost-free faucets.
- Single level instant-on sink and tub faucets.
- Elongated toilets.
- Laundry room off of half bath on first floor, based on plan chosen.
- Pressure balanced shower valves.
- Water shut off valve at washing machine hookup.
Structural Features and Site Work
- 3000 pound test concrete footings and foundation.
- 10 inch concrete foundation walls.
- 2 x 6 wood frame construction.
- 1/2 inch CDX plywood roof sheeting.
- Vinyl siding builders choice of color, shutters on front only.
Windows, Doors, and Interior Trim
- Steel insulated garage doors.
- Colonial style wood baseboard and door trim.
- Other styles are available, please request to see the selection.
- Northeast rated, energy-efficient tilted balanced vinyl white framed windows.
- Insulated Low E glass windows with screens.
- Vinyl patio door with tempered glass and screen.
- Steel insulated front door with deadbolt.
- Raised panel interior doors and bi-fold doors.
- Other styles are available, please request to see the options.
- Brushed nickel hardware.